Answer These 5 Questions:
- Do you own a Rental Property that needs to get rented but you rather manage it yourself versus hiring a Property Management Company?
- Don’t know how to market the property so that it gets the maximum exposure and gets rented quickly with the best qualified tenants?
- Don’t have time to show your property and rather deal with serious potential tenants?
- Do you want to in the driver seat on making the decision of your future tenants?
- Have you dealt with Property Management Companies in the past and have realized that their service is not worth the fee you pay them monthly?
Let Executive Realty Services market your Rental Property and get it rented quickly and for a fraction of the cost and keep more money in your pocket!
I will list your Rental property on the MLS and over 900 syndicated websites for a period of 6 months. You will get all the benefits of marketing your rental property PLUS MORE…for a fraction of the cost of hiring a property management company. The upfront fee for marketing your property with us is $699.00. This fee includes the commission that will be paid to the Agent/Brokerage that procures the tenant, usually from another real estate firm. Our service is a courtesy listing ONLY because we are not property managers. Our service is strictly focused on marketing your Rental Property on the MLS and syndicated websites. We utilize the same marketing tools as property management companies do PLUS MORE.
What is included with our listing service:
- We prepare a complimentary neighborhood rental analysis to determine a fair market price for your rental property.
- 6 months exposure on the MLS per the Rental Listing Agreement.
- Weekly emails to our company Agents to share and expose your Rental Property.
- Your rental listing will also by listed on over 900 Syndicated websites.
- a minimum of 25 photos (interior/exterior) of your rental property uploaded to MLS
- We will email you a brochure of your Rental MLS listing no later than 24 hours from receipt of the signed Rental Listing Agreement and the $699.00 Listing Fee.
- As many rental price adjustments as needed.
- Commission paid to the procuring Agent/Brokerage that shows and secures a tenant for your rental property. Payment is mailed out once the Lanlord approves a tenant and notifies ERS that the property is Leased. This commission is paid from our $699.00 listing fee.
- Referral to a reputable and inexpensive tenant screening service.
- Lock box installed at your property for convenient and secured showings. (vacant properties only)
- GLVAR rental application provided to all potential tenant(s).
- Blank Lease agreement provided to Landlord(s).
What is not included with our service:
- Collecting or holding deposits.
- Collecting montlhy rent.
- Screening potential tenants.
- Showing your property unless we have a client for it.
- Take calls on behalf of the Landlord. If the property is not vacant, then Landlord must make their own arrangements to show the property.
- Direct communication with potential tenants or their Agents besides getting the procurring Agent paid their commission once the property is rented.
- Coordinating repairs, appointments, etc.
- Landlord makes all the decisions on the approval or denial of rental applications, we do not.
- Any task that requires managing the property has to be done solely by Landlord. We are not property managers and cannot be involved in these tasks.
Benefits of using our Listing Service:
- You will have only professional Realtors showing your Rental Property.
- You will save on monthly management fees that range from 8%-15% of your gross rental income.
- You designate how much to charge for an application fee to cover you tenant screening process. Typical charge is $25 to $75 per applicant.
- You will get the same benefits of marketing your property with us for a fraction of the cost of a property management.
- You will have full control of marketing and managing your Rental Property.
- You will maximize your cash flow.
****Once our 6 month Rental Listing Agreement expires or the property is leased, our Rental Listing Agreement between landlord and Brokerage is terminated.***
This whole process can be done over email or fax. I can draw up the Rental Listing Agreement, email or fax it to you. You have the option of dropping off the signed Rental Listing Agreement at our office along with a check or money order and a key to the property. You also have the option to fax in or email the signed Rental Listing Agreement and pay the $699.00 marketing fee here on our website.
CLICK HERE TO PAY VIA CREDIT/DEBIT CARD
My commitment is to provide fast and professional service. Let my 14 years of Real Estate experience here locally help you maximize your investment and put more money in your pocket.
Please provide the following information: